Hello fellow reefers!
My name is Sean and I have been out of the hobby for about 4 years now. A long story short my wife and I bought our first home approximately 4 years ago and prior to moving I made the decision to sell everything off & focus on the move and remodeling. Sad Days
I first got into the hobby with a 14 gallon BioCube & that lasted about 6 months, jumped up to a 29 gallon BioCube and within a year decided I needed to go bigger because that thing was packed. My last setup was a 60 gallon cube and 30 breeder for a sump, it was a sweet setup.
Present day, we now have a almost one year old daughter Juliana & every time we went to her doctor she was really excited to look at the huge cichlid tank that they have. My wife begged me to get back into saltwater, done deal.
I found Esqueleto selling a 20 long BadFish Reef Sytems AIO kit, interesting. I did some research & pulled the trigger. Went out & bought a 20 long from Petco on the $1 gallon days and went to work with this little DIY project.
My current tak & equipment plans:
BESTÅ Storage combination with doors - IKEA
- Aqueon 20 long
- BadFish Reef System AIO Kit
- Maxi Jet 900 Pro
- Jager 75 Watt Heater
- AquaticLife 115 Skimmer
- Tunze Osmolator 3152 - ATO
- Reef Keeper or Apex Controller
- Reef Breeders Photon 16 - 90° Optics
- Ikea Besta Storage Unit for a Stand -
- Livestock & Stocking plans:
- Pukani Live Rock
- Pair of Snowflake / Picasso Clown Fish
- Jawfish - possibly a Blue Spot
- Goby & Pistol Shrimp Pair
- 1 - 2 Other Fish - Undecided
- Pom Pom Crab
- Scarlett or Blood Shrimp
- Rose Bubble Tip Anemone
- Lots of LPS, Zoa's & Paly's
... Pictures ...
Water / Seal Test