Michigan Reefers banner
11K views 79 replies 23 participants last post by  The Blue Glow 
#1 ·
i had another reefer ask me recently if i was going to the flint frag swap . i am interested in the info for that swap if there is one going on . thanx in advance

#5 ·
There is nothing more to know at this time then what I posted in my previous comment.... sometime in September. The official details should be finalized within a few days, so you will likely have to wait until then to find out anymore. I am sure Jim will make an official thread when its all set and ready to go.

#9 ·
Hello everyone, I am new to this hobby and have a question about this frag meet. I was wondering if you have to be part of a club or something to go to it or is it something that anyone can go to. I live very close to Flint so needless to say I was pretty excited to see something like this so close.

#16 ·
To give you guys the official info...this swap is sponsored in part by Reef Paradise, a sponsor here on MR and a great local shop just up the street from the swap location. So please make time to stop by the shop on swap day. I know Andy is working up some great specials as well as refreshments. There will be a Reef Paradise coupon available to swap attendees to get even more savings.

Date: September 22, 2013 (Sunday)
Time: 12:30 pm (Vendor setup 10:00 am) till 4:00 pm.
3317 E. Bristol Road
Burton, Michigan 48529​

Tables are now available to reserve! You can send me a pm to reserve.

Half Tables are $20 and full are $35.
Swap Admission will be $3 per person (kids 16 and under are free). Half tables include one admission, Full tables include two admissions.
Anyone is welcome to attend.

#20 ·
Here is an updated list of reserved tables. Note that I assigned tables based on first reserved. If you're requested table was already reserved, I assigned the closest similar location:

2 Jame32
3,4 jakem
5,6 aznnutty
7 chicobear
16 dknuckles
17 svt stang
20 jduck
21 skyhigh
22 Indoor Aquatics
24 Michigan Reefers
25 10k

lemonjello said:
ill prolly need a full table but would like to know table size and limits (watts, gallons). thanx
Setup restrictions:

Maximum water volume per table: 30 gallons (or 15 gallons per half table)
Maximum power per table: 300 watts max. (e.g.,100 watt heater, 200 watts lighting)
Make sure your equipment is in good working order and not a safety hazard.
Bring your own extension cords. All cords must be clear of walkways or securely taped to avoid tripping.

Note if you are conducting business other than selling corals or reef related dry goods, you must let provide notification of the nature of your business. Failure to disclose could result in your removal from the swap without a refund.

Sharing of tables is not allowed unless given prior authorization.

There are only a few full tables remaining. However, you can reserve two halves and you'll get a full.

#28 ·
You can stop by Reef Paradise. Its only like 3 miles away from the swap and Andy is going to have food and drinks. He has a LARGE selection of coral there and I think he is also have some special swap deals going on.

Here is the address:
2902 Richfield Rd
Flint, MI 48506-2474

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.