Michigan Reefers banner

Wanted to share my new ORA Picasso Clowns

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  maroonytunes 
#1 ·
Thanks to the efforts of a few friends I was able to pick these guys up today at VI Pets in Plainfield. I was told these are the only 2 they got.

While I was there Brian twisted my arm and I also got a few ORA Corals a Blue Tort Staghorn, a Rose Millepora, ORA Ultra Blue maxima clam.

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice clowns

#11 · (Edited)
So many questions I'll try to answer them all.

Its my understanding that only a small percent of the fry have the Picasso markings and ORA has a 8 month waiting list. They announced at MACNA last month that they were starting to release them and they would release 2 at a time to LFS's. I have heard the average cost should be between $50-$100 each. Someone at VI Pets on Plainfield said they received thiers so early because they order so much ORA livestock.

After talking to another MR member about buying the pair he won, I think at IMAC. He PM me to let me know VI had a pair on Saturday. They still had them Monday and I picked them up for $150 a pair.

#13 ·
Yeah we won our at IMAC in April and I think they were one of the first pairs released. Ours now are old enough they are getting more colorful and starting to gain more black coloration. From what I have heard best way to get them is talk to an LFS who deals with ORA items and get on the waiting list. There is alot of info on RC about them and alot of people who have them. I think they may have started selling them before MACNA as I know of a lot of people with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.