Michigan Reefers banner
8K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  reefwonders 
#1 ·
Well I keep seeing people asking about where to get Co2 tanks, and I wanted to let everyone know there is a place in FLINT, MI that sell 20# Co2 tanks full for $85!

Yetters carbonic gas on Level rd, Flint MI

1-810-239-8933

#5 ·
tszetela said:
*Hyjack in Progress*
(Well I'm kind of on topic so wanted to list a local source.)

Adventures in Homebrewing has reconditioned 15 pound steel CO2 for $75 for all of use Metro Detroit and Downriver people. I believe full they are like $100. Its a little more than Yetters but it may be a lot closer!

http://www.homebrewing.org/15-CO2-Tank-Reconditioned-Steel-_p_25-499.html
re: adventures in home brewing:I called these guys up yesterday morning looking for a 10# tank. Their instore prices are 10 bucks higher per tank than listed on their website. the 10#ers were 75, the 15's were 85.... and for that price they were empty tanksAnd he only had two uncertified tanks that were filled in stock.

I ended up taking a ride to macomb county and to south park welding supply on gratiot and picked up a 10# filled tank for 41.34. I did get his last 10# cylinder in stock, but I imagine he'll restock. It was a pleasure doing business with south park welding supply, I'd highly recommend them.

#6 ·
Fortunis said:
south park welding supply on gratiot and picked up a 10# filled tank for 41.34. I did get his last 10# cylinder in stock, but I imagine he'll restock. It was a pleasure doing business with south park welding supply, I'd highly recommend them.
WOW amazing price ! Not worth the gas for me tough, how much to refill and do they excahange or fill on the spot?

#7 ·
XAWP said:
WOW amazing price ! Not worth the gas for me tough, how much to refill and do they excahange or fill on the spot?

I'm not positive but I seem to recall reading in the other co2 thread that was moved to the WTB section, that somebody said it was 10 bucks a refill there. It was a 40 mile each way trip for me to get there, so I didn't bother to ask myself, I can get it refilled or exchanged much closer to home when the time comes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.