Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1/2 HP coralife chiller and EuroReef CS500RC with third RC pump added For sale. Asking 1200 for both. ER skimmer is 3 months old. the Coralife chiller is 8 months old. Will ship...

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
re

i was looking to get the mr3 from reaf creations how do you think the euroreef does on a big system i will be putting up a 300-360 gallon sps tank lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
skimmer

According to Jeff from Euro Reef, My Protein skimmer can handle up to 400g heavy load tank. It has 3 pumps, tons of bubbles. i spent 400 bucks just to add another pump on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jim48442 said:
i was looking to get the mr3 from reaf creations how do you think the euroreef does on a big system i will be putting up a 300-360 gallon sps tank lol
My LFS run the Non Recirculation CS12-1 on their 300g show tank for over 10 years without any problem. All you have to do is replace the impeller every 3-4 years. I own the MR3 before, i used the MD70 on it, honestly i am not too impress with the performance

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
re

i close on my new house on the 29th if i new how much i have to pay at closing i would take it but im not sure at the moring but if you still have it in a couple of weeks i will take it for sure or i could give you a deposite lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If anyone need to ask questiong regarding to the chiller or protein skimmer, please contact me at 714 254 5671. Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jim48442 said:
i close on my new house on the 29th if i new how much i have to pay at closing i would take it but im not sure at the moring but if you still have it in a couple of weeks i will take it for sure or i could give you a deposite lol
I just PM you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts