Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a
110 gallon tank with built in overflow tank dimensions are 2' x 4'x 22''
50 gallon refugium 3 chambers dimensions are 3' x 18 1/4 x 17

skimmer don't know the make and few pumps/powerheads that come with the tank and fuge looking for $300 the only reason im selling this tank is I need to tear down my 90 gallon tank to clean it all out and replace the sand and all 90 lbs of liverock to re-cycle the tank due to money and the kids love the tank im selling the 110 to pay for the 90 to get redone ( the tank sale dosent even cover the rock ) my 90 gallon ive lost a lot of fish including both my clowns to brook ( clownfish disease ) a yellow eye tang and a ton of inverts the tank and I have been in a ongoing struggle with GHA since about after the 2nd month the tank was setup its time for a overhaul

open to trade for a 60 gallon cube with overflow and stand might be open to other trades let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out thanks for looking you can text me at 586-563-8087

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know if its a great lakes tank but now that you ay something it does look like a great lakes overflow so it might be. it was a in wall setup at a house a guy I know bought so I am selling it for what I paid as far as scratches go im not to sure I haven't got a chance to clean it but I do know it was holding water when it was takin down from the wall

---------- Post added 02-18-2015 at 01:26 PM ----------

Bump to the top

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.