Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
120 Gallon Tank Willing to Part Only If Majority is Wanted

I think I have what you are looking for.
This tank has been running for a couple of years now. I dont have pictures of it, but if you would like to setup a appointment to come see it, that would be great. Im going to college and would like to get rid of it before i leave. The Rock is Beautiful Lots of coraline, clams, Alot of the rocks have some purpule & Pink & Brown Spongs. Great Rock for building and 4 or 5 Big Flat peices for building shelves.

This is it- PARTING OUT ONLY IF THE MAJORITY OF THE STUFF HAS BEEN ASKED FOR, YOU PAY SHIPPING

EVERYTHING THAT IS IN RED HAS< SOMEONE WANTS IT

THIS IS THE PACKAGE WHICH IS A STEAL!!!!!!!

[COLOR="Black120 glass tank- 48X24X24- $400.00 (less then a year old Thick Glass)
Heavy duty wooden built stand with black sheet (Looks good)- $100
Catalina 8X54 watt t-5 light fixture (NEWER BULBS AND ALL NEW FANS)- $350.00
Seaclone 150 Protien skimmer- $65.00
Coralife Turbo Twist 9 watt UV sterlizer- 1 month old bulb- $85.00
40 lbs of live sand- $30.00
85 lbs of figi Live rock (GORGEOUS)- flown in from Pompey- $4/lb or $325.00
4- peppermint shrimp- $25.00
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$50 for everything shown below!!!!!

Kent Maine Luguls solution 9oz
Ment Marine Liquid reactor 64oz Jug Over half full
Kent Marine Strontium and Molybdenum Over Half Full
Aiptasia Killer with Neddle Alot left (Works Great)
Ick Products
Chemical Tester
Alkalinity tester
2 Big Can of Flakes of flakes
Tons of Alagae Shets that are cup with a cleip to drop to the bottom (FISH LOVE IT)
Frozen Food- 4 Bricks of Mysis / Plankton Squares / Beef heart

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tank Set up Willing to Part Only If Majority is wanted!!!

There is a lot of great stuff here that has been tanken care of very well.

BUMP BUMP!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stuff

I Do ship so if you would like something, post what you would like. Shipping wont cost you all that much. There is alot left, so make a post on what you would like.

G

·
I would be possibly intersted in
Heavy duty wooden built stand with black sheet (Looks good)- $100
Seaclone 150 Protien skimmer- $85.00

also if you would give a price would be intersted in most if not all of your foods and dry goods

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Everything

Everything in red is Pending on if The Live Rock starts To go and the rest of the fish, and snails I will sell everything that everyone has wanted.

IM TELLING YOU THE LIVE ROCK IS SWEET. TONS OF CORALINE, CREAM & PINK AND PURPLE SPONGES ON ALOT OF THE LIVE ROCK, AND MANY CLAMS THAT ARE ATTACHED TO THE ROCK.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fox Face

I Want To Get Rid Of Him As Soon As Possible. I Reduced The Price $10 And Im Not Going To Reduce It Any More. Michigan Reefer--moldeto Came By Today To See Everything, If You Have Any Questions About The Fish or anything else Im Sure He Would'nt Care If You Asked Him.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tank

Make An Offer. Want $2,000, But Willing To Bargain A Little. Come Take A Look. Just Added A 5-6 Inch Clown Tang And 5-6 Inch Porcupine Puffer. Tank Looks Great!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts