Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Reefers - am posting for a friend - he is getting out of the hobby and would like to sell his 125 gallon complete system. The reef is 3-4 yrs old but the tank is less than one year old (cracked last year and was replaced with new tank).
Tank is drilled for sump - 90 gallon. Sump is on a stand that also houses 2 55 gallon barrels plumbed for water changes and mixing salt.
Reefbreeder Leds and digital aquatics controller along with all pumps & power heads.

About 200lbs of live rock and few fishes and some big colony corals - Purple hammer head with 25+heads, huge red cap monti, gsp etc.

Not going to list individual prices, if you need something, pm me and we can work something out.

Full system pricing, everything saltwater related - $1100
Can work on pricing for all corals / livestock. Pm me with phone number for pics and further details.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Interested hammer colony can you send me pictures and price 248-520-8491

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 11-08-2019 at 04:39 PM ----------

Interested in other corals as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, thanks for all the interest.. there is a ton of pm's and I just came back from travelling. I'll go through the order of pm...
At this time, all live stock is spoken for - will update as we go forward.

UPDATE: All corals & fish sold. All Live rock pending for thursday.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All live rock still available.. about 150lbs+. And some frags left from all corals. You can take all that with the live rock. Pm if interested. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts