Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 125gal saltwater reeftank for sale.. with a custom built stand and lid this is a complete setup including
live rock few hundred pounds.. sell for 8-12 bucks a pound
150lbs live sand
660 pc compac lights
175 halide light
uv filter
all pumps filters skimmers
extra lights extra filters
all chemicals
moon lights heaters..
cooling fans.. plus tons more i am shure i am forgetting

fish
yellow tang
blue hippo tang
clown fish
snowflake eel
lawnmower blenny
3-enginer gobies
mated pair of perment shrimp
150+ blue legged hermit crabs
75+snails

large star

plus all the food to feed them..

tons and tons or corals
ricardia
different mushrooms
torch corals
leather corals
xenia
polyps
rock anenomies

over 3000 just in the corals..

this is a complets setup.. everything must go i will not piece this out.. I hate to sell it.. but due to recent financial strain i have to..

tank and stand are roughly 6 feet tall and 6 feet long

this set up puts the ones in petstores to shame..
The liverock alone in this tank is worth more than the 1300 I am asking.. tank has been set up for 2.5 years.. well established..

I have many more pictures.. just email me and i can send more
[email protected]

pictures can be seen at http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg313/tiggerguy025/

again.. this is for everthing.. the tank the rocks the corals. my extra lights.. the stand.. everything is included..

FIRST $1300 takes it all

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone at all interested.. or should i just stick if on fleebay again. sold once already.. but the person never came to get it ( got there deposit though)

G

·
do you have better pics or at least full size pics of it

if you want you can email them to me at [email protected] with mr and your screen name in the subject and I will post them for you also you may be able to make more money if you part out

G

·
sorry didn't see the photobucket link in your first post

I actualy wish you were closer I would consider some of your livestock only I dont have a large enough tank for all of it

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
trust me when i say.. those pictures dont do justice for the tank.. everyone who looks at it is amazed... .. this tank is well MATURED.. and all coral take off in this tank (everything you see is at most 2.5 years old.. everything was started from small frags.. everything. (most withing the last year)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
replied.

last chance $1200

I just blew trans in my car.. need money asap.. if this is not sold thursday i will be forced to stick in on fleebay..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lkeffect clean out your pms.. tried to send you one back but yours box is full

yes i still will sell all the LIVE stuff for 1000

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'll check w/ my buddy who is entering the hobby, but he is looking for a complete setup and this is in his range. I'll call tonight.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well they dont get anymore complet than this.. it includes everything..
even has auto feeder and timer for the lights.. the cooling fans only run when the lights are on.. moonlights stay on 24/7 though..

·
Registered
191 Posts
MAN, if this was being sold i would take it at the end of feb.- i get a nice paycheck then..if you still havent sold it by then let me know. id take all of it but the fish- id want to stock my own fish in there. if its not sold by then pm me and ill take it- and you can still keep the LF to take to the store for extra cash.

·
Registered
191 Posts
id love to but its through apayout from my stdent loans. i go to college, and work at autozone man. i would have the downpayment if our economy didnt sck and homes were still selling as easy as they used to. try selling it in the meantime though, no hard feelings if you do. but if you cant by the end of feb., ill buy it all minus the fish.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts