Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anybody can help get her started. We have looked at area lfs' but not seeing any of the soft beginner type staples in the metro Detroit area. Looking for some pulsing xenia, green star polyp, and maybe a toadstool or dull zoas or shrooms. Or any other rego types people want to thin out. Not picky at all. She just would like to see some things grow. Seems like the hobby has thinned out since I was last into it 10 years ago or so. I remember this forum being packed with people trying to give softies away. Now I cant even find them at the lfs. Shes willing to pay a few bucks with some allowance money she has saved if needed. Better spent on corals than slime or candy. Lol. hoping someone within 30 minutes of chesterfield/new baltimore area. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am in Ann Arbor, but would be happy to give her GSP, Kenya trees (as many as she wants, haha), a few kinds of zoanthids and palys, and if you want some starter sps like Monti cap, digi, and birds nest, I have plenty of those too. I can meet you halfway if you don't want to make the trek.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I can give her some Xenia, GSP, zoas & possibly a toadstool if you wanted to come to garden city. Just shoot me a text, 734-725-98fiveO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have some xenia I've been meaning to trim up and i should have some loose green mushrooms floating around she can have. I'm at 15 and dequindre in sterling heights

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry everyone. I was monitoring the post for a few days and didn't see immediate replies. Is there a way to get notifications? The guys on 16 mile, I would really appreciate it. Garden city a bit far as we are at 26 mile. Mudskipper, whats your availability this next week?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I think i figured out notifications. Very appreciative to those that replied. I direct messageda few of you, but feel free to comment as i should get an email now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts