Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 150-200 pounds of live rock. Lots of deep purple coraline on most of it. Only problem is there are majano's on it, so not the greatest for a reef set up. Tons of pods in rock and substrate. $200 for all the rock. $50 for about 3" deep of live crushed coral in a 6'x18" footprint tank. Trying to get the snails and hermits out, but I'm sure you'll get a crap ton of those also. Especially if you get the substrate.

If your interested in the whole set up, take rock, substrate, 100 gallon 6' tank, 2x150 watt halides, vho actinics, 50 long fuge, skimmer with pump, return pump, and a few misc items for $600.

Big green with yellow eye chalice approx 8-10 inch diameter disc $150
Misc chalices about 3"-4" $30
Turbana $20
Big piece of live rock with big green paly's $30 2-3 available. One is green implosions, the others are different. A bunch of polyps on each.

ETSS evo 500 skimmer that broke the seals and needs to be glued. $25 Needs some work but a good skimmer for cheap if your handy.

hamilton 48" VHO retro with actinics I believe. $40

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup, i will PM you my cell. It's a great skimmer, and fish docstors will probly glue the base back on for you for a small fee, and your good to go. Wouldn't trust it for an external in case the glue ever leaks, but would be safe for in sump use for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts