Michigan Reefers banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gauging Interest. I am setting up a 320 and I will be getting out of and selling my two existing tanks which are 180 and 125 Gallon Tanks.

Note: I am pricing the equipment to move and pricing low to start not high to haggle down therefore please take that into consideration in your interest.

The 180 is made of acrylic and is 60X24X30 High and designed to be a walk around tank and also can be used to make a wall as the overflow is in the center with a hollow section for the power cords. It has an ADHI refigium sump 45 with PC light and efficient external IWAKI MD40. It also has 6 48" T5 HO Retro and will include coralife 48" duel 39 watt that I use for aqutenics and a night light that goes over the center. The lightbulbs have been replaced January 2012 and I can provide recipt. The canopy and stand are both acrylic and black and I built inside the stand a Power center out of wood that hold the ballasts and power strips. This is a high end tank and the original delivery receipt was over 3K. I'll start the price at $975 and can tell you I paid significantly more. This does not include lovestock into this pricing.

*With Moon Lights On

The 125 is made of glass and is 72X18X21. It has a custom built cherry stand oak stand and has a custom 55g sump that is designed for a refigium. The canopy is 16 inches tall and has 6 six foot 80 watt T5's with new bulbs in January. The tank is not drilled and has a duel port hang on overflow. It also comes with a coralife duel 25 watt 30" aquatenics that I use for moonlight. I also comes with a CA 3000 insump 1000 GPH pump that is also rather efficient. This all $675. This does not include lovestock into this pricing.

*With Moon Lights On

Equipment
Swc 150 bmk less than 6 month old $100 or can be added to the purchase of the 125 for $50 more.
Will list the rest later.
There will be tons of corals and fish that will be listed later. I have 6 weeks to move the two tanks so please be advised while I have a since of urgency that I need to sell the livestock before the equipment.

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So.... wait! Those prices come with the coral and livestock!?! You must have forgot a digit in your pricing!
No the livestock will be seperate. However everything I will make the best possible deal. I just need to get photos.

Thank you for your interest.

Tom

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

how much for the big maxima in the 180?
Sorry I have not update the livestock for sale. While I did post pictures of all of the live stock not all items in the picture will be for sale. Either tonight or tomorrow I will have the livestock and some pictures up.

The Clam and several other things I will be keeping. Thank you for your interest.

Tom

---------- Post added 01-27-2012 at 05:30 PM ----------

Hi, I would like the BMK150 skimmer and some corals. PM Sent.
You are first in line for the skimmer.

Thank You
Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.