Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
24" Outer Orbit For Sale! 1 Mo. Old! Pix UP!

I have a 1 month old 24" Outer Orbit Setup for sale. Its a 150w HQI 10K MH with 2 64w Power Compact Dual 420/480 Actinics and it also has 4 Lunar Lights built in. This setup works PERFECT as it is practically brand new. Only reason I'm selling is I decided to go full SPS with the tank and wanted a 250w instead of 150w. The 150w DID grow all my SPS fine, but I needed a wider spread for my tank. I paid $345 for this barely a month ago and am asking $275/OBO. I will post pix tomorrow as the Dig camera is dead atm. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I was pleased with the output of this and havent had a single issue, comes with suspension kit, legs, and 2 timers. PM me with any questions/offers.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well camera crapped and sale fell through, back up for sale!! Feel free to make me an offer, I'm willing to work out something for Cash+SPS frags, 24" T5 retro+cash, i'm easy to work with, make an offer! If you need a pic lemme know and I'll have to borrow a camera

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump!! Need to sell make me an offer!! Got a nasty big medical bill from when a 220volt line tried to kill me, need to sell to pay, Willing to negotiate!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts