Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD - 24G AquaPod Setup w/Extras

I have for sale a 24 gallon AquaPod setup with some extras, including the following:

• 24G AquaPod Tank... a few scratches but overall in fair condition
  • Stand/Cabinet for a 29Gallon Biocube
  • AquaC Renmora Nano Skimmer w/MJ900 pump
  • 5 gallon DIY ATO (includes float switched, AquaLift feed pump, bucket, etc.)
  • 150W heater
  • MJ900 main return pump
  • Hydor Rotating Water Deflector for return feed
  • Tunze NanoStream 6015 (might be a 6025)
  • Modified Nova Extreme Pro (was originally 6-bulb NEP, has been retrofitted with 5 Ecoxotic Panorama Pro LED modules... color looks great and 5 of these are plenty over a 24G; plus., they stay nice in cool in the fan cooled NEP housing)
  • Original NEP ballasts, sockets and bulbs in case someone wants to go back to stock)

Photos of the setup are located here: https://plus.google.com/photos/1130...s/5997119134662520897?authkey=CLCcsJOnt7ju2QE

Asking [STRIKE]$200[/STRIKE]$170 if picked up by 01-May. It's a [STRIKE]great deal[/STRIKE] steal at that price but I really want it gone; cash only.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So its reef ready or fish only?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Very much reef ready. I kept it as a mixed nano for about 6 years, 4 of which used the stock NEP 6-bulb T5 fixture and the last two with the modified NEP containing the Ecoxotic LED lights.

·
Registered
753 Posts
If anyone buys this great tank i have two glass tops for it. This is a great price for all that is included

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I have for sale a 24 gallon AquaPod setup with some extras, including the following:

• 24G AquaPod Tank... a few scratches but overall in fair condition
  • Stand/Cabinet for a 29Gallon Biocube
  • AquaC Renmora Nano Skimmer w/MJ900 pump
  • 5 gallon DIY ATO (includes float switched, AquaLift feed pump, bucket, etc.)
  • 150W heater
  • MJ900 main return pump
  • Hydor Rotating Water Deflector for return feed
  • Tunze NanoStream 6015 (might be a 6025)
  • Modified Nova Extreme Pro (was originally 6-bulb NEP, has been retrofitted with 5 Ecoxotic Panorama Pro LED modules... color looks great and 5 of these are plenty over a 24G; plus., they stay nice in cool in the fan cooled NEP housing)
  • Original NEP ballasts, sockets and bulbs in case someone wants to go back to stock)

Photos of the setup are located here: https://plus.google.com/photos/1130...s/5997119134662520897?authkey=CLCcsJOnt7ju2QE

Asking $200 O.B.O. It's a great deal at that price but I really want it gone so make me a fair offer; cash only.
Hey there, still have this available?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 06:58 PM ----------

Sorry meant to send a pm lol stupid phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is this still available?
Yes... it is still available.

Plenty of "interest" but typical of selling things in here, none of the interest is super serious at this point.

If it's not gone by the end of the day, I will also post up on RC, CR, and maybe even ebay to see what additional interest gets generated.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bumpety bump.

This setup is still available. The big tank has been passed on to it's proud new owner and now it's time to have the same be said for this great little 24G setup. There has been a fair amount of interest, with some people even pushing really, really hard to have it be "theirs" only to disappear into the abyss when it comes time to actually come see it.

I really would prefer to not move this south with me and I am moving very soon... willing to discount it to $170 for the first person with the cash in hand picks it up by May 1st.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Seen this tank in person, its a beautiful clean set-up; well taken care of thats for sure! It would make for an AWESOME nano reef!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts