Michigan Reefers banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 28g Nano cube for sale with a ton of extra stuff lets just get in to this.

Equipment:
28g nano tank with stand tank does have some scratches on the glass but thats how i bought it.

Led retro hood with from nano tuners there are 42 three watt leds half white half royal blue.

Two maxi jet return pumps.

Two kaurola nano power heads

100 watt heater.

RKE with 3 PC4's, SL1, temp probe, PH probe, and a ATO float switch.

Live stock:

One hippo tang

one coral beauty

Two fire fish one red one purple

two Black mis bar clowns that love their roast bubble tip nem.

one green mandarin goby

one bengie cardinal

pistal shrimp and watchman goby-yellow

one Blood shrimp

over 30 grabs that have eaten all of the snails lol

Over 30 LBS of live rock

Black sand bed

I have a lot of corals not sure of all of the names but they go with the tank rock are almost covered.

I also have test kits and cleaning supply

I am not looking to part out my system but I am only asking $700 OBO I have way more then that invested into it but due to a new chapter starting in my life I am looking to sell over this weekend thats why I am not asking a lot for it. if you have question please call me I am not going to be checking PM's at all so if you in box me you will not get a reply.

586-871-0887 Darryl

---------- Post added 01-20-2012 at 01:07 PM ----------

no reasonable offer will be turned down.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL yeah he has gotten so big. I just got a call from tommy b he is talking about coming by and picking it up this weekend.

---------- Post added 01-21-2012 at 09:17 AM ----------

So after speaking with my wife she tells me she doesnt want me to sell my system because she really enjoys it and was willing to help me out with maintaining it so I am not going to be selling. I would like to say sorry to tommy b for backing out of the deal at the last min.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.