Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michigan Reefers would like to congratulate cmaxwell39 for being Tank of the Quarter winner.

To check out cmaxwell39's TOTQ submission in full detail please click HERE

Congrats cmaxwell39 for all the hard work you put in your tank and for your TOTQ submission.

Members let's congratulate cmaxwell39 and let cmaxwell39 know what you think about the setup.

Thanks Again
MR Staff

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts
Awesome

Calvin...Wow that me start off by saying you have an amazing tank with unique SPS corals. I had to look at your pictures a few times as I couldn't believe how many colors your colonies have. I hope I can grow the frags I got from in into similar beautiful colonies.

Congrats on a well deserved TOTQ. Also, thanks for taking the time to not only build and maintain such a beautiful tank but for your write up and awesome pictures..

Tom

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Congrats Calvin! Beautiful tank!
Thank you

Great Calvin congrats! Awesome tank ! Really nice reds and pinks....
Thanks. My favorite time to view the tank is when the first set of bulbs go off on my Constellation fixture. That leaves me with two rows of blue+ and two rows of purple+ on. A lot of people don't like the color, but the reds pinks and purples are spectacular under them.

Calvin...Wow that me start off by saying you have an amazing tank with unique SPS corals. I had to look at your pictures a few times as I couldn't believe how many colors your colonies have. I hope I can grow the frags I got from in into similar beautiful colonies.

Congrats on a well deserved TOTQ. Also, thanks for taking the time to not only build and maintain such a beautiful tank but for your write up and awesome pictures..

Tom
Thank you Tom. Your tank is absolutely beautiful as well, and with your skills I am sure that in a couple of weeks you will have those frags grown into full size colonies. Thanks again.

Congrats on the TOTQ!!
Thank you.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congratulations! The pics are all of course stunning, and I enjoyed reading about all the details of your setup.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Awesome job Calvin. Beautiful tank. Congrats on some well deserved recognition.
Thank you gablett. We need to continue our discussion on nitrate dosing sometime. I will pm you.

First class tank, first class guy. Well done Calvin!!
Thank you Jim. It has been a great pleasure to meet many fine people from around the state through this hobby. You are definitely included in that list. I'll be in touch soon.

Awesome job on tank Calvin! Congratulations!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Thank you very much.

Congrats.... Beautiful Reef Aquaria... Stunning.
Thanks. My tank being selected just goes to show that if you are just bull-headed enough to not give up, you can be successful in this hobby eventually.:moil: Of course not being so bull-headed that you can't see and learn from your mistakes is also important. It's a fine line I guess.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Congrats Calvin. Well deserved recognition for a nice guy and a beautiful system. My Jingle bells acro I acquired from you a few swaps back is still one of my favs.

·
Registered
489 Posts
All can say is WOW.....what an amazingly beautiful tank you have Calvin. You have some of the most color full sps I have seen to date, And lots of unique pieces. Great job growing a top notch sps tank, you definitely deserve this honor..

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Thanks a ton. It has been a real joy getting the tank to the point it is at currently. There have been ups and downs along the way, but for the most part it has been a very enjoyable ride.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts