Michigan Reefers banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this tank from a fellow reefer and then couldn't get it into my basement without tearing down walls...it needs a good cleaning, but no real scratches at all - Also forgot to mention it has 2 overflows in the back on the far sides and 1 in the middle

The back is black and has built in overflows.

It is on a 2x6 stand that has not been skinned so it would also work well in the wall as it is beautiful and plenty of room for a reef!

700.00 OBO...

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have a 5 foot 187 gallon acrylic aquarium I would trade. It has a couple minor scratches that would easily buff out. It's 60" by 24" by 30" tall. Let me know if interested. It has a built in center overflow.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Available again....no longer willing to hold this for anyone ...first come first serve on this....if you emailed me please do so again if you are still interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Weekend bump....acrylic is 1/2 " thick making it much lighter than glass and less image distorting than 3/4"

Let's try a photo again...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Just moved back to Michigan and eager to get a tank running again. Very interested in this tank, and have a place to put it, but slightly concerned by the weight of 300 gallons of water on the main floor with a basement below. I'll do some research of my own, but I'd love input. Count me as interested either way!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just moved back to Michigan and eager to get a tank running again. Very interested in this tank, and have a place to put it, but slightly concerned by the weight of 300 gallons of water on the main floor with a basement below. I'll do some research of my own, but I'd love input. Count me as interested either way!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Meh... my living room and dining room are connected and open. I have a 250gal in the dining and a 600gal in the living room. I have temp walls under the 600 gal, but nothing under the 250gal. Tanks haven't fell through the floor yet and my home owners insurance covers it... so I wouldn't worry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.