Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
300 gallon tank, stand,cannopy, equipment,livestock, BUBBLEKING

Closing it all down, I am tired of the daily grind and need a break. This does not mean i will take lowball offers. :no:

Orange yuma rock with around 5 heads. $75

Live rock, Some is branch, some is base and some is texas holey rock. You cannot tell the texas from the other stuf it is relly nice and stacks really well. Pretty sure i have over 150 lbs more like 200 lbs. $200 WILL not split all or nothing. Holy rock is probabl;y 20% of the rock. I only used it because it locks the rockwork in really well. Great rock for a large tank.

Reef ceramic pillar. stands about 20 inches tall and has 3 nice perchings.
$100. Buy it with the rest of the liverock and its $50

Tals picasso female around 1 year old, Great pattern. $150

300 gal marineland deep dimension 2 years old and no scratches. Comes with stand and cannopy sump and return pump. WILL NOT slpit it up. $2000. I'll throw in lots of plumbing parts and heaters.

Tunze 6201's in great shape. $375 for both or $200 each.

35 gal poly tank round with lid. Plumbed with small panworld pump. $125

Hanna low range po4 meter. $125.

Apex controller with eb8 temp probe and ph probe. Plug and play.
$375. Pending whites

Bubbleking 250 deluxe internal skimmer. Very good shape and comes with an extra collection cup. $1000. Pending Jakem

AI sol blues i have 4 with a 60 inch hanging kit and controller. $1200 for all. 300 each led bank if sold separate, and thats if i cannot sell as a whole first. These are in new condition. I have only had them for 3 mos. Pending Whites

GEO media reactor 4x18 in great shape will throw in 1/3 a gallon of gfo.
$75

---------- Post added 02-10-2012 at 03:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Equipment will go last when all livestock is gone and i can clean it.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ca/rx

tank and stand

stand and cannopy.

skimmer and media reasctor.

picasso she is about 1.5 inches still small, But great colors. the one in the front.

Sohal gettin angry with the scraper. LOL Whoever gets this fish is gonna be happy.

orange yuma's.

One of the scoli's.

Blastos's the red on it is more intense. $100

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tank dimensions?

Total height with canopy on?

Been thinking of switching things up lately.
Total ht 69 1/2 with cannopy on.
The stand is 30 inches tall the cannopy is 14 inches tall. Tank is 6 ft by 3 ft by 27 inches tall.
Stand has doors on the sides for easy access. Tank dry is close to 500 lbs.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Stopped by Raptor's today to pick up some coral and say by. This guy is one of a kind his equipment and coral is top noch and this is a big loss to reefing. Hope he dosent stay gone to long and i will be here with a frag of everything when you come back. Thanks for everything.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i reaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyyy want your sohal save it for me what your number ill come and get it and what size is your tank is acrylic or glass

---------- Post added 02-11-2012 at 10:49 PM ----------

wat your number

---------- Post added 02-11-2012 at 11:10 PM ----------

is your ai led is blue sole if it is i want them all thank

---------- Post added 02-11-2012 at 11:12 PM ----------

i want that geo calcium reactor too give me your number

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i reaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyyy want your sohal save it for me what your number ill come and get it and what size is your tank is acrylic or glass

---------- Post added 02-11-2012 at 10:49 PM ----------

wat your number

---------- Post added 02-11-2012 at 11:10 PM ----------

is your ai led is blue sole if it is i want them all thank

---------- Post added 02-11-2012 at 11:12 PM ----------

i want that geo calcium reactor too give me your number
Sohal is pending.
Ai is pending pickup.
A couple people interested in th tank ahead of you.
GEO is gone.
Sorry

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All the stuff ya want is spoken for except the rock. After thinking i am just going to dry the rock and then clean it first. I won't sell anything i had promised to someone else. Not the right thing to do. Sorry.

Most of the livestock is gone about 99%

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Totally agree, everything Alex has are top notch. Thanks much for the coral both scoly color are amazing. Looking forward to see you get back in again someday.

Stopped by Raptor's today to pick up some coral and say by. This guy is one of a kind his equipment and coral is top noch and this is a big loss to reefing. Hope he dosent stay gone to long and i will be here with a frag of everything when you come back. Thanks for everything.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.