Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crow's 300G Dream Tank!

First off I NEVER would of thought I'd be posting or saying out loud that I own a 300 GALLON tank!

I was going to go with a 180, but then I found what you see below for just a few bucks more then I would of spent on just the glass 180 tank!

Nothing exciting other then its now in my home and I can't wait to get working on it!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Very nice but I hear that fish you got in there will cost you a lot of money over it's lifetime, you may want to trade it in for something smaller. lol

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Post lots and lots of build pics!
I will post pictures and video on here as well on my website Reefpost

Also I need to find out what to do! lol

Very nice but I hear that fish you got in there will cost you a lot of money over it's lifetime, you may want to trade it in for something smaller. lol
Well I currently have a 90 gallon that was only just set-up this past Sep.09

·
Registered
546 Posts
LMFAO, Sorry I didn't get it till now! (Little slow!)
Yeah your telling me! I'm trying to find the receipt and hoping they will take him back! lol
Lol totally understandable. I think I would be so hyped about it I wuold be reading fast and missing the joke also. hehehe. Congrats on the purchase

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks To be A Good Thread !! Will tag along.
AWESOME!!
(My first tag along!!)

Lol totally understandable. I think I would be so hyped about it I wuold be reading fast and missing the joke also. hehehe. Congrats on the purchase
Yeah I'm so gitty, I had to re-write my first post a few times cause of spelling errors and such... lol

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
darn ... size does make a difference!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Now we need to get you out to one of our east side meetings, we can give you good suggestions on how to set that beast up.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just finished added some jack posts under the tank for added support!

Thats all I need is a 300+ gallon system falling thru the floor! :(

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I saw on craigslist also but really do need another tank. lol
Yeah he had it first listed at 2,800, but then dropped it to 2,000 FIRM, but then I contacted him and stole it for hundreds less then his "Firm" price! I'm VERY happy with the tank, if it wasn't for that great price I got, I would of never gotten a tank this size.. Hell I was looking for a 180g when I found his listing... LOL (Fate!)

Thats cool. I'm very jealous.
Don't be, now that I got it and I'm looking at the prices of the equiment I need to buy, I'm thinking the tank will look nice with a lizzard in it!! LOL J/K

1 - 20 of 165 Posts