Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Administrator
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
320 Gallon Reef Part out

Well it is time to say good-bye to my pride and joy for the last several years. The kids are getting older and its time to hit the road or water in these final few years. Selling this amazing 320 Gallon Reef - all up and running at the moment. Note take 10% off of Multi item purchases!

Everything in working shape and currently set up. Orderly shutdown needed.
Tank 96 X 26Tall X 30 deep
Stand
Canopy
Sump
Lights 8Bulb Retro T5 with bulbs and (2) 660 Ballast Forgot to add that there are 400 watts of Cree Royal Blue LED and spots to install radiums or other LEDS in the Aluminum framing.
Plumbing
ATO system with small tank free with setup
$1500 Sold

Over 500 lbs marco live rock
$500 Sold

KHG Alk Monitor couple months old
$400 - Pending

Apex Classic
PM2 with salinity probe
3 EB8s
2 temp 2 PH

$400 - Pending

SRO 5000K skimmer
$350 sold

Geo 624 with regulator 5 lb tank and full of media
$350 Sold

Advast marine K2 Kalk stirrer just bought it recently
$200

2 Tunze 6105
$200 - Pending

4 Maxspect Gyre 150
$500 - Pending!

36" 8 bulb sunpower for sump area
$250

ATO system free with setup sold

BRS 5 stage RODI unit
$150

JBJ 800 Watt heater Pending
$75

Reefflow 3200G Pump
$150 sold

Radium MH lights

4 LumenMax 2 with Radium bulbs and Aquamedic m80 ballast $250

Two Tunze Wave boxes with Apex Cable - $400 Pending

3 CoralVue LumenBright Large 20X20 MH penant Reflectors with Radium Bulbs and Sunlight supply or Aquamedic M80 Ballast. Great Shape $300 Sold

Vortech MP40Wes with Brand New Wet Side $150 Sold

4 Apollo LED panels Replaced all leds to Royal Blue/Blue and newer ball baring fans Need 10V adapter to controller to power as they are dim able 50 each

· Administrator
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! I was about to send you a pm this weekend.... and I saw this. Are you keeping any other tanks running?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah I have another system in the basement that is pretty much not as demanding. If it wasnt for a recent fluke infection id prob keep it up longer but need to break down to get the fish out. Lost my Achilles tonight and pretty disappointed about that. Breakdown is for the fish also!

· Registered
473 Posts
It's a sad day in the reefer world....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 03-11-2018 at 12:53 AM ----------

Tom does the heater come with the controller or are you just running it off you apex?

· Administrator
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a sad day in the reefer world....

---------- Post added 03-11-2018 at 12:53 AM ----------

Tom does the heater come with the controller or are you just running it off you apex?

Yes it has its own controller and that is plugged into the Apex.

· Administrator
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd be interested in discussing a package price for the tank setup, skimmer, reeflow, Apex, and rock once the fish are sold.
The Apex system went pending. The rest is still available. Prices are already low but if you want a Lot discount take 10% off of the total price. If you are serious PM me and I will give you my number and we can further discuss.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.