Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to just stick with one tank at this time, so my 35g hexagon tank is up for sale. It comes with a pine stand that I re-finished a couple years ago and a hood that I built for it. The hood holds 6 13w PC bulbs that are run off of two sets of ballasts to allow a dusk/dawn affect. The bulbs that are currently in it are 6500K, so corals don't look so pretty under them, but I did have good growth while my corals were in it temporarily while I was setting up my new tank. It's been up and running for the past two years or so with no leaks. Originally as a freshwater tank, and then recently as a temporary tank for my saltwater inhabitants. I also have an overflow that I can include with it if there's interest. I also have a fluval 304 canister filter that can be included with it. Also, I'll include the magfloat that's in the pics. I'm asking $135 with all the afore mentioned add-ons/OBO... I'm also open to trades. Looking for corals to fill my new tank, a 3 or 4 bulb 24" or 36" T5 setup or a sump tank around 48x18x18 (preferably acrylic). On to the pics :)

Tank, stand and hood:

Close up 1 of stand:

Close up 2 of stand:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. This could be a nice tank/stand with a MH pendant and HOB skimmer... Or, with the canister filter and supplied lighting could make a nice planted tank...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
funnyguyMI said:
Bump.

$50 for tank, stand and hood only.
What kind of corals are you looking for? I have 2 acros (yellow millie & blue tip stag) that need to be trimmed, a few zoos (orange fringe w/ bright yellow centers and green striped palos) and a new RBTA close. I also have an orange crush acan that I could trim 3 or 4 heads off of. Just let me know what you like and we can work something out.

Tim

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you get the tank set up then Tim? Glad to hear. The RBTA is doing great, and my smaller clown has just started hosting in it :D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
It actually has some plants in it right now. So that counts as set up, right? :D

Glad to hear that the RBTA is doing good!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Detroit 305

I have a similar tank/stand/top for sale. i can get you a pic if you are interested. I would be interested in trading for frags, inverts, or of course $$.

pm me if you are interested and i can get you some pics. the tank is located in either royal oak or belleville.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts