Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
40 gallon complete setup

i have a 40 gallon complete setup, it comes with a magnum 3000 filter system, heater, bubble wall, air pump, pine stand, hood and lights, gravel, decor, and background. i open open for offers cash or trade just let me know what you have

·
Registered
320 Posts
Breaking Rules

Brian_Bucklin said:
i have a 40 gallon complete fw setup, it comes with a magnum 300 filter system, heater, bubble wall, air pump, pine stand, hood and lights, gravel, decor, background, and 2 oscars one is aprox 10 inches and the other one is around 8 inches and are both healthy and active. i open open for offers cash or trade just let me know what you have
Per the forum rules you are not suppose to list any Fresh Water sales in these forums.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Breaking Rules

Brian_Bucklin said:
i have a 40 gallon complete fw setup, it comes with a magnum 300 filter system, heater, bubble wall, air pump, pine stand, hood and lights, gravel, decor, background, and 2 oscars one is aprox 10 inches and the other one is around 8 inches and are both healthy and active. i open open for offers cash or trade just let me know what you have
Per the forum rules you are not suppose to list any Fresh Water sales in these forums.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
nekbyter said:
Just relist everything as is but leave out the "fresh water" stuff and you will be fine. Pretty much take out the words fresh water and remove the Oscars and you should be fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts