Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
setup was only running for about a week after i finished setting it up. it was going to replace my 125 until i decided not to downgrade. everything in like new barely used condition.

TANK- allglass 46gallon bowfront. clear centerbrace, black silicone, drilled for2 3/4" bulkheads. machined overflows, bulkheads, PVC, unions, and ballvalves on each drain. black painted background.

factory black stand with Ge powerstrip and 2 Intermatic HD timers mounted. 15tall sump with glass baffles(biggest tank that will fit under the stand) 10x10 skimmer footprint.

250W DE MH, parabolic reflector with UV glass shield, aro ballast, hamilton 14k bulb (bout 5-6months use) 2x65w powercompacts. coralife dual electronic ballast and water resistant endcaps. (needs actinic bulbs). enclosed in a black wood canopy.

locline return nozzle,viaqua return pump, heater, and digital thermometer also included!

EVERYTHING SOLD

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not trying to sell the lights seperate at this time thanks. if u just need the lights, buy the setup and sell off what u dont need. reason being is i could use the lighting if i just sold the tank, but i dont have a use for the tank without the lights. i should mention the price of the lights alone was about what im asking for the whole setup.

thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts