Michigan Reefers banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a 48 Inch 6x54 Watt AquaticLife T5 HO Light Fixture w/ 4 LEDs.

All 6 54W T5 bulbs are <2 weeks old.
Unit has a bulit in controller to control all your lights (dawn/dusk, daylight, and moonlight LEDs) from just one single power cord!

Selling Price: $300

Stock Photo:

I will be attending the Lansing Frag Swap so if you need me to bring it, I can do that.

Dave

From AquaticLife:
Six-Lamp T5 HO Light Fixtures
Produce more light in a compact housing with these new six-lamp High Output light fixtures.

These AquaticLife™ T5 HO fixtures offer 420/460 nm, 700+ nm and Lunar light in one streamlined unit.
•Timer controls T5 HO Fluorescent Lamps and Lunar LED's independently
•Built-in Fans keep fixtures cool and direct heat away from the aquarium
•Adjustable width Aquarium Frame Mounts support fixture above the aquarium
•German-made individual reflectors maximize light by directing it into the aquarium
•Suspension Ports allow connection to optional cables for various mounting configurations
MSRP: $530

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I want to upgrade to these so bad. But i dont have the money. Good luck to seller and future buyer.

Sent from my Samsung Smartphone using Tapatalk. When I should be doing something more productive.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you just bought 6 new bulbs and now you are selling it? Is there something wrong with it?
Absolutely nothing wrong with the unit.
When I place new bulbs in the system I immediately purchase another set of bulbs, in case anything happens to one of those bulbs during the next 10 months. I recently was offered a price on two new Ecotech Radions that I felt I couldn't pass up, hence why right after changing the bulbs I took the light fixture off of my tank. Anyone interested in the system is welcome to come take a look at it; nothing to hide.

what bulbs do you have?
7 bulbs total

Installed in fixture:
3x CORALIFE Actinic
GLO Power-Glo
CORALIFE 10K
ATI Aquablue Special

New (still in box)
CORALIFE 10K

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.