Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an model Outer Orbit model 1034. I hate to put these up for sale but they won't fit the new tank. I bought these about 3 months ago for my 90g and have been running them until tonight. They are in excellent shape, you would swear they are brand new. I upgraded to a 60" tank so no longer need these. They are 520 watts plus moonlights and dual fan cooled. These lights are by far the best I have ever owned, I loved the color and low heat, plus being able to keep anything I wanted.check out http://www.championlighting.com/home.php?cat=579 for exact specs. I bought brand new from champion lighting for $557 plus shipping. asking $375 OBO, located in kalamazoo:)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer but I really don't want to go that low just yet just because they are almost new, thanks again for the interest:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
i would love to buy your light but at the moment im looking for a 75 to90 gal tank and stand plus extras of course do you want to sell your 90 please call 231-622 4735

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry but the 90 is gone. Check out todays posts I believe someone posted a 75g for a good price. Let me know if you need an awesome light for it!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well just got the word I can get out of work and go to the swap! So if anyone is interested I can bring this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts