Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I really need this gone soon so I can make my house bill next month! (No job = no tank!) :(

The tank is drilled and has a built-in overflow.

I have pictures here --> http://www.poorwhitegirl.com/saltwatertank.htm

http://www.poorwhitegirl.com/tank/liverock.htm Awesome pix of the live rock here...

55 Gallon Saltwater Fish Tank (48x12.5x20)

$350 for tank, supplies, live rock (some have mushrooms), coral & 2 fish & 50 lbs of live sand.

Pick up only, Utica, Macomb County, Michigan Zip 48317 (corner of M-59 & M-53)

I don't PM so plz email!

Thanks Johnos!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd rather keep the tank and equipment together as this would make a great start for someone. If I get to the point where I have to break it down that far I'll let you know. (I do know that the light and sand cost me about $175)

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
A page with a picture will not show up as an image. You need to use the images direct link. Best of luck with the sales.

·
Registered
49 Posts
it's an awesome set-up

it's a sweet set-up...extremely healthy..her coral grows like weeds, very nice sand and rock, someone should jump on this complete set-up...FAST!:eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I tried to make this as simple as possible and have everything listed on the link in my original ad...

The zenia is happy on a rock with green star polyps and I don't want to break that rock in half... $25 for the rock AND polyps (It also took him a long time to attach to it and if anyone has fragged a zenia, they know how difficult that can be) I'll edit with weights soon

·
Registered
49 Posts
the bubble is sweet

The bubble coral is phenominal....it gets huge and has a great opalesscent color. She is currently holding my tank raised juvenile black perc in there(Elroy...not for sale btw...lol)...he is dumb as a stump when it comes to anemones/corals.and has never gone in one.. he gets in there and rolls around in that bubble like an anemone...looks like he's having fun allright...if I had the room it would be in my tank...but I am full up:( ...a very nice piece indeed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
bubble is gone

still available sweet tank set up and some really sweet pieces of live rock...lots of color..awesome price

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually the only thing I sold was the Bubble Coral...the original post was $400 for everything, $350 w/out the coral. The tank looks EXACTLY the same minus the bubble

I'll be breaking down the rock & the coral soon and selling individually if anyone is interested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts