Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

62 gallon Great Lakes Aquarium
Drilled in bottom, with overflow
36" x 18" x 22" (LWH)
Not a single scratch, just emptied 3 months ago, waiting for a good home

Cabinet: furniture quality built for aquarium. Mahogany finish with brushed stainless knobs.

Recent reef from July (livestock not include in sale)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MiCorals, thanks for buying the T5HO light. Your inbox is full but I wanted to respond to your question about bulbs. See below:

I rotated the bulbs on a schedule. It is 6 bulbs and I believe I have 2 or 3 10,000K Coralife HO daylight (white); 2 or 3 ATI 39W Actinic (blue), and then 1 or 2 purple/violet. (don't recall what brand or the name). I only know the daylight and actinic details because I have old bulbs in the basement I just pulled up for reference. You should be able to tell from the bulbs or ask Fish Doctors about it. I would say you have maybe 3-4 months or so until you'll need new bulbs.

·
Registered
30 Posts
MiCorals, thanks for buying the T5HO light. Your inbox is full but I wanted to respond to your question about bulbs. See below:

I rotated the bulbs on a schedule. It is 6 bulbs and I believe I have 2 or 3 10,000K Coralife HO daylight (white); 2 or 3 ATI 39W Actinic (blue), and then 1 or 2 purple/violet. (don't recall what brand or the name). I only know the daylight and actinic details because I have old bulbs in the basement I just pulled up for reference. You should be able to tell from the bulbs or ask Fish Doctors about it. I would say you have maybe 3-4 months or so until you'll need new bulbs.
Thanks for the info, inbox cleared. Thanks for a great deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts