Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Been years since I have been on here. I currently have a 65 gallon set-up that I am looking to give away to a new salt or the like. It includes the following;
65 Gallon tank, oak stand with matching light canopy. (1) Yellow Wrasse, (1) Valentini Puffer and (1) Flameback Angel. 75# of live rock, (No algae), Trigger Sapphire sump, Current Loop system lights and DC pump, UV sterilizer with pump, Kessil fuge light, Trigger top off tank with pump (both never used), Bubble Magnus protein skimmer, assorted Hanna chemical test kits, Spectra RO/DI water filter (Needs a new RO filter). I also have quite a few extras for tank testing and the like.

I am getting a bit older now and have issues hauling water up the stairs for top offs and have been working long hours. I no longer have the time or energy to dedicate to keep this tank running.

The caveat to this give away is that I ask that you come to my home and help me decommission the tank. I can help you move it out to your vehicle along with all the fixings. I am located in Farmington and I would prefer to do this on a Saturday or Sunday.

Please let me know if anyone has any interest in this.

Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts