Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hardware: Two year old 75 gallon acrylic tank, blue back, center overflow, stand, hood, 4/65 watt PC smart lamps on timers, 75 lbs encrusted live rock (approx), CaribSea live sand, 10 gallon glass sump w/Mag 7 return pump & Aggressor AIS-150 skimmer, RIO circulating powerhead. Corals: very large purple, green, blue mushrooms, finger leather, leather milk toadstool, red brain, green brain, putat, colony polyps, green star polyps, very large hairy mushrooms, green button polyps. Fish: blue damsel, yellow damsel, yellow hawaiian tang, flame angel, fuzzy dwarf lionfish. Critters: ruby red serpent sea star, emerald mithrax crab, numerous crabs & snails. Lots of buckets and styrofoam containers for transportation. At the present time, I am considering selling everyhting in one bundle for $750. You must pick up and transport. Reef Builder, Reef Advantage, Reef Complete, Reef Calcium, and Reef Plus have been used to maintain this beautiful tank.

St. Joseph, Michigan, just off I-94 at exit 23.

· Registered
309 Posts
I guess I'll be the first to ask.....will you part it out? I'd be interested in the tank/stand/canopy, some rock, and a few corals!

Also, what material is the canopy/stand? Is that wood or plastic? Hard to tell in the picture.

Thanks!

Damon

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tank, hood & stand are all black acrylic, rectangular, measuring 48" wide, 18" deep, 55" high. The tank itself is 20" high. I would prefer to sell everything as a package. Here are more pics. There is a small scratch on the front of the tank and some small scratches in the front corners and only noticeable if you are right up on the tank, they are not noticeable from a distance.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.