Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video of the amount of coral growth I have gotten in 8 months you will need to check out my other video for comparison here is the link

Thanks

Russ:eek:rder

·
Super Moderator
1,740 Posts
Nice looking tank!!

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts

Love the bucket flush system - very creative. the plumbing looks clean also. I was having a hard time seeing the frags that you got off of me. Can you pleast post a few pictures.

cheers.

·
Registered
732 Posts
LOL. Awesome video, Russ! I like Joelle's cameo with a beer... speaking of :)

You definitely have the nicest SPS collection that I have seen here in Michigan. TOTM for sure!

James

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
video

Thanks to all Im glad you liked it. How do you guys get the big pictures in your posts/threads? Ive tried to ad them as an attachment but it does not work very well.:wacko:
Russ

·
Registered
732 Posts
Thanks to all Im glad you liked it. How do you guys get the big pictures in your posts/threads? Ive tried to ad them as an attachment but it does not work very well.:wacko:
Russ
Hey Russ,

Create a photobucket account. Upload your pics. If your using the new version of photobucket, you will have a gear icon when mousing over your pics. After clicking the gear, click on share media. Click the links tab. Copy and paste the image code into a thread. Presto!

Give me a call if you have any questions.

James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts