Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
90 gallon complete set up sold

Well, I now have a 125 gallon and 90 gallon set up and it is just getting to be too much for me. I have decided to sell my 90 gallon set up. The dimensions are the normal 90 gallon dimensions. The set up comes with tank, stand, canopy (haven't used but do have it and will go with it), current 48" 8 bulb T5 lights (bulbs about 6 months old), 40 gallon sump with pump, glass tops, live sand and live rock (tank is full with live rock, not sure how many # but plenty), a few corals (finger leather, toadstool, hairymushroom, xenia, GSP, and 2 others that I can't think of their names. Livestock is only 1 orange clown. Clean up crew of many snails and hermit crabs. Also comes with a unit to keep tank running for a few hours in case of power outage. I believe it is technically for computers but the guy I got it from said it kept his tanks up and running for about 2 hours in a power outage. I have never used it. Also included is the heater and 2 Koralia power heads. Asking $700, Will add pic's tonight when I get home. You can text me, email or pm for more info or pic's. [email protected] or 231-750-4353

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, so once again it will not let me post pic's. I am not sure why so if anyone would like pic's I can email them or text them.

---------- Post added 01-27-2012 at 04:53 PM ----------

bump bump bump

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Willing to part out if anyone is interested. Of course, will have to sell corals before the light can be sold.

Thanks,
Lori

·
Registered
273 Posts
I would be interested in the korilla power heads and the clean-up crew and maybe some rock. Let me know Lori if you decide to go part-out.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sorry, I wish I could post pic's but for some reason it won't let me. That happens with me about every other time I try to post something on here so I am not sure what is going on. If you send me your email, I will email pic's.

Sorry,
Lori

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would be interested in some of your sand, rock, Finger leather, hairy mushroom, Xenia and maybe a bit more if your parting it out. Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Someone is coming to look at it tonight so I will update if it gets sold. I am sorry the clean up crew and the hairy mushroom are gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts