Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
90 Gallon Part Out

Ok i have a ton of stuff in my tank and its been up and running with no problems at all for at least 6 months. its now to the point where im to busy to take care of it and i need to get out while i can this is a complete setup take it down and set it up and enjoy

heres what i have

90 gallon all glass with glass tops and with a nice stand and hood tank can be drilled i just put a hob overflow box on it 2 x 250watt MH fixture with bult in moonlights Phenix 14k bulbs less than 4bulb t5ho 48'' with a icecap 660 Ballast with caps ATI Blue Plus bulbs *all lights are atached and wired retroed to the hood*(700 watts on a 90 gallon awsome color and growth) i will sell lights and tank seperate 400$

29 gallon fuge with return pump im not sure what kind 100$

2x corallife super skimmer 60's (one is cracked ) 80$ for both

reef keeper light with pc4 80$ Pending Emsreef
cooling fan timers ect
test kits nets ect
Coralife Pure Flo II Ro/Di with 35 gallon can 80$

Live Stock
2 black and white misbar occy clowns paired and hosting Big rose bubble tip anomone this is the mother anomone 150$
4'' Rose Bubbletip anomone 60$
blue hippo tang 60$ Pending Mickey Dog
coral beauty 30$
royal gramma 20$
green chromis 5$
i dont remember the name but its a white and black angel fish 35$
snails and crabs not many left 10$ Pending Mickey Dog
purple lobster 20$ pending emsreef
melanarus wrasse 35$ Pending Mickey Dog

i dont get on much to check so if i dont reply shoot me a call or text 586-563-8087 thanks for looking

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*the part out begins prices and pics comming asap *

---------- Post added 02-03-2012 at 01:37 AM ----------

bump some stuff sold and new deals updated

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
today only super sale 500$ for remaining livestock and coral ( the ones not pending someone and the clowns and anomone) about 100 lbs of rock left this is a killer deal considering the price for everything left livestock wise is 750$ thats a killer deal of 250$ off

---------- Post added 02-04-2012 at 01:15 PM ----------

BUMP for sale price added

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump need this gon asap make me some offers

---------- Post added 02-07-2012 at 07:05 PM ----------

bump need to get rid of this asap im pretty much at no reasonable offer refused so make me some offers peeps

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have some things already sold but not paid for idk if there still intrested but if there not i can go 550$ for all except livestock just shooting a price out there lke i said im willing to workout deals give me a call

1 - 16 of 16 Posts