Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 90 gallon set up that im taking down. It comes with a sump and and a over flow. I have a 48 inch coral life light fixture over it that has 2 metal halides and 4 fluresent bulbs with replacement bulbs. It was great for growing all kinds of coral and including more high end corals that need really good light. It comes with a stand and canopy. The pump would be included with the sump and all the plumbing. I have 100 pounds of live sand still in it, and I have the water still in the tank with the sand so its still live, i have it still running and the lights still coming on. I also have a protein skimmer that has just been serviced to be just like new again. I'm asking 800 for the whole set up. You can also call me at 989-714-2589 if u want to see pics. I'm new to the selling thing on here so not really good at posting pictures. Thanks and have a good day. Am willing to separate if I have to.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

Bump willing to part out

---------- Post added 02-03-2012 at 09:41 AM ----------

Pm sent to all replies. Everything still up for sale.

---------- Post added 02-03-2012 at 01:49 PM ----------

first come bases on equipment pst for info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.