Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved some things around and upgraded.
90g tank, I spray painted the under side with texture paint, light sanding color.
Center brace has a crack in it so I put a gusset on it,no biggy. Silicone is very nice and the glass is clean.Also has a black background. $125

Aquarium stand and hood 18"x72": Stand is in good shape,around 31" tall and painted on two sides. (it was setup during painting).Hood is 100% painted and I still have paint left. I modded the back to get a 40g in without going threw the top.
The stande is built pretty solid using 1x4 virticals and screws. $100

Sell the pair for $200.

It would be pretty easy IMO to cut the stand down to fit the 90g.

The 90g has a small old top with it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Stand

i just moved some things around and upgraded.
90g tank, i spray painted the under side with texture paint, light sanding color.
Center brace has a crack in it so i put a gusset on it,no biggy. Silicone is very nice and the glass is clean.also has a black background. $125

aquarium stand and hood 18"x72": Stand is in good shape,around 31" tall and painted on two sides. (it was setup during painting).hood is 100% painted and i still have paint left. I modded the back to get a 40g in without going threw the top.
The stande is built pretty solid using 1x4 virticals and screws. $100

sell the pair for $200.

It would be pretty easy imo to cut the stand down to fit the 90g.

the 90g has a small old top with it.
** Is the stand still available-??-and do you reside in Fowlerville-??** (48836)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts