Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I currently have a 24g Nano Cube and I am looking to upgrade to a tank around 90gallons. Not much more or much less, I know.. I am picky. Looking for lights, fuge, skimmer, LR and some other goodies. Looking for a good deal... Not trying to rush this, I have seen some good packages but it seems i always view them to late :(

Any setups out there floating around. Drop some specs, prices, items including.

Live in Port Huron area, not trying to drive for 4hours either hehehe. Like i said not looking to rush into something.. unless it is a great deal! :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, that is already sold. I did post and try to get that setup. That was one I was really interested in but once again I was too late :(

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I have seen your setup although Im more bent on a 90g, this 75 does seem that it is rather tall instead of long. Maybe its the picture? Also, was hoping for an overflow, rock, and fuge. I am definitly looking for a 48inch long tank. Which is standard sizing. Its just that when I see your tank it looks to tall to be a 48"

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry looking for something bigger then a 55g i really dont like the narrowness...

so, bump for 85g, 90g, 100g tanks! Looking for drilled with overflow

·
Registered
47 Posts
Still looking?

Are you still looking? I have a 90 gallon that right now is set up as a freshwater with cichlids, but am looking to downgrade to a 75 or 72 bow front. If you are still looking and are interested lmk and I can send pictures.

It's not drilled I won't go into too many specifics in case your not interested. Willing to meet half way if distance is an issue.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No thanks, I suppose I should have posted that I found a 90g. Thought this went dead right when I got it.. was weird, like esp lol.

Thanks everyone but I am set now :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts