Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband bought this and we just don't have a spot for it. It's a (I believe) 95 Gallon tank 1/2" thick glass, black wood stand and wet/dry filter. It's 48x18x25, not sure of the brand, it was set up for only 3months and was bought at Key's I guess. I did notice there are 2 chips on the edge of it. One on the front left, and the other on the back left. They don't look like it'll be a problem w/ set up. There are no scratches on it that I can see. Like I said it was only set up for 3 months. It's drilled w/ overflow, it has two holes in it, one for the drain and one for the return. It looks like the holes are 1". The holes are on the bottom. It has the durso pipe and a pipe for the return w/ two flexable hoses on the end, glass tops and all bulkheads. The wet dry is a Berlin Series I'm pretty sure it's rated for 200 gallons. (The sticker price on the side says $189.00) There are no lights for this. Also, there is no canopy for it either.I will not part this out. I want the tank,stand and filter to go all together.

He paid $350, but because of the chips we're willing to take $250 obo SOLD

come get this out of my living room.......:D

I can "try to post pics later (note I said "try"):)

Thanks for looking

Joyce.

IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/jmygirl/tank/WetDryFull.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
how much without the wet dry?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here's the pics of the chips. There not that bad, the one of the front I put a small amount of silicone on it, and you can't even see it. The one on the back because of the angle it looks worse than it is. Again I put silicone on that too. You can always come see it in person. Again, this is OBO:

front:

back: The chip is only on the edge side of the back panel, the back side of the panel is fine (if that makes any sense)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts