Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in any acid splashed anemones? I was going to order some online they're $25 a piece or if you buy 5 or more theyre $20 each and shipping is $40 so we could split the cost of shipping.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Richard I also live in your area, its nice to know that someone in the area has the same hobby. My tank is more new I went from a 40 breeder to a 65 gal breeder which I have a reef tank set up. I have a couple clowns and a anemone which is now turning white from green but all the other soft corals are doing great. I don't know what is wrong.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi Richard I also live in your area, its nice to know that someone in the area has the same hobby. My tank is more new I went from a 40 breeder to a 65 gal breeder which I have a reef tank set up. I have a couple clowns and a anemone which is now turning white from green but all the other soft corals are doing great. I don't know what is wrong.
I would suggest posting this over in the Anemones and Clownfish forum with a photo and some details on your system so as not to hi-jack this thread and get you some help. My thoughts are that either he is not getting enough light or too much light. Softies don't typically require quite as much light as anemones do. The other concern is that you mentioned your tank is fairly new, which is not usually a good place for an anemone anyway. The tank needs to be better established before adding an anemone. Pictures would help alot if you do make a post over there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts