Michigan Reefers banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bali aquarich captive bred annularis angel. It's about 7", maybe a bit larger (1" wide). Super stunning adult coloration. I've had it for 11 months... arrived as a 1.5" juvenile and has been a piggy eater from the first day. Went through full QT and has been disease free since. Has NOT picked at any SPS, softies (mushrooms, zoas, sinularia), or chalices in my tanks.

Makes me sad to sell him. Will only let him go to a big tank. He's in a 300 now and should really not go into anything smaller. He's a big fish and will continue to grow.

If you want pics, check out my 300DD build thread as there are a bunch of pictures chronically his growth and coloration over the past 11 months.

I have not yet caught the fish and that will likely be the biggest challenge. You either want the fish or you don't... please don't waste my time by asking to come "check it out." Price is firm at $150 but I will listen to trade options (no corals).

Text/call me at 81zero-8seven5-0001. I'm in Plymouth. Pick up only. Thanks!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I’ve seen this fish in person multiple times and it always catches my eye first. Such a beautiful fish, someone will be very lucky to add this to their tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.