Michigan Reefers banner

AIO Show Frag Tank Setup

5434 Views 19 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  cpuwhiz22
UPDATE: I could do $350 for the whole package, and I can throw in some a frag or two also. (Gold Ultra Torch, Frogspawn, and some others)

I have a AIO frag tank setup that I am thinking about unloading as I am not really using it. Here are the components:

1. 24x24x8 Acrylic Frag Tank with pump. This is exactly it:

24x24x8 Rimless All In One Frag Acrylic Frag Tank Aquarium (Racks included) | eBay

$250. Comes with return pump, racks, camera box, heater, and homemade wood stand.

2. Evergrow LED. $75

3. Jebao WP-10. $25

4. DIY ATO with pump. $40

5. DIY Controller. Raspberry Pi, custom programmed to control a custom built outlet box (8 outlets). Currently configured to control lights automatically, and web interface for toggling outlets on/off. If you are tech savvy this would be good for you, and you can set it up to do much more. I just never got around to it. You could also use this for anything else non reef related. It's essentially a raspberry pi kit, with wiring to a custom built 8 outlet box with 8 relays in it that can be controlled by the raspberry pi however you like. Could turn it into a video game emulator if you wanted also. $75

Total is $465 on these. I'd sell the whole package for $400.

See less See more
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Any takers? This is all high quality stuff and less than a year old.
Frag swap is coming up. Let me know if you are interested in picking this up prior.
So me saying that I will pick up Sunday morning isn't good enough? Have to see if you can get a better offer? If you don't want to hold it you just had to say so.
@buk, Please don't take this the wrong way. I am just keeping options open since I know you were travelling from out of state to get this the day of the swap, and I am an hour from the swap on top of that. I am just trying to keep options open in the event that you can't make it.

I am sure you have been through the experience that we all have where we hold something for someone and it falls through, so I wanted to keep the options open in the event that you can't make it.
light

Do you still have light? Do you have pic
This is all still available.
Come and get it. It's all cleaned and ready to go!
I can bring all of this to the Centerline swap if anyone is interested.
Still available. Might be trading the corals in to the shop so if you are interested now is a good time.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.