Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to EMSreefer for the heads up and picked up this beautiful apple. He was a little slow to get feeding but eating like a champ now! Thanks to the guys at SRB!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Very cool. I have always wanted one of these. Just worried it would die someday and crash my tank.
My son has one and i love it. I've been afraid of the same thing. I would love to get one if i thought it would be safe

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know, I mean I know they can but I have had a pink one for two years now. I have also rescued one and another that im working on. Almost back to a full recovery now. So I'm not worried.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Thats pretty cool that you have more than one and they are rescues! I may break down and get on one day. Though, I must say that your entire system is simply awesome.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats pretty cool that you have more than one and they are rescues! I may break down and get on one day. Though, I must say that your entire system is simply awesome.
Thank you! I love a good challenge. The biggest problem with them is finding a spot where they are comfortable and then feeding a quality phyto. If they are not happy then they blow themselves up into a big ball and float and roll around until they find their spot. Typically that is when they get into trouble.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts