Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anemones for sale, long tent and bubble, FREE t-5 bulbs

I have 4 anemone's for sale, I will post the pics as soon as I take them all but the descriptions are pretty self explanatory.

1. baby bubble tip (normal brown/green color with pinker tips)- about 3 inches across- $10

2. Amazing rainbow rose bubble tip anemone, whether this is a true "rainbow" I don't know, but it has green, red, pink, orange, and purple all visible at all times, so I have included the pic of the Mother anemone and it just split a couple days ago, so I'm selling the split (both are same size about 6-7 inches across fully open $100- SOLD, thanks Josh!

3. HUGE long tentacle anemone, tan color with green tips (dinner plate size), great for hosting!- $50-SOLD

4. HUGE Purple long tentacle anemone- deep purple coloration- good 12 inches when fully open, but with proper lighting, maintains about 8 inches or so staying slightly more retracted- $50-SOLD

Pics are of the rose rainbow and purple long tentacle, I can get the other's if needed.

open to trades (no fish), just pm me if you have something, and ill let you know if it something I'm interested in. Would like corals that I don't already have, other sweet colored nems, and koralia power heads.

will take paypal, or cash!

IM ALSO ADDING, 4 FREE T-5 BULBS (4 FOOT LONG BULBS) TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM. THEY ARE USED FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS, NO NAME BRAND BULBS. I AM GOING TO JUST TRASH THEM, BUT SOMEONE MAY WANT TO USE THEM FOR WHATEVER, MAYBE SOFTIES OR A FRAG TANK OR FISH ONLY, JUST FIGURED ID OFFER THEM INSTEAD OF TRASHING THEM. I HAVE 2 WHITES AND 2 ACTINIC BLUES.PM ME IF INTERESTED, WILL NOT HOLD, SINCE THEY ARE FREE! IF NOT GONE BY THURSDAY, THEY ARE GOING OUT TO THE GARBAGE.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Nems

Kate, thanks again. Both nems have opened ALL the way up. OMG !! They are HUGE!! I've had to rearrange my tank for those guys. Lol, And my clowns don't know which of the 3 nems to host.
Ed

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kate, thanks again. Both nems have opened ALL the way up. OMG !! They are HUGE!! I've had to rearrange my tank for those guys. Lol, And my clowns don't know which of the 3 nems to host.
Ed
Haha, my clowns took over every single one!!!!! They couldn't decide either! They are really mad at me right now that they only have 1 anemone! Lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.