Michigan Reefers banner
2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  breaume 
#1 ·
here's a pic of my new blue carpet. doing rather well and quite huge.

See less See more
#8 ·
Hey will, has that carpet tried to eat you yet? <snicker snicker>

speaking of eating, my clown nipped me last night. it wasnt hard but shes getting bolder and bolder. i think i'm gonna have to get out my tazer next she gets too close!
-chris

ps...just kidding on that tazer! seriously!

#14 ·
sorry jason i was speaking to smunro as i traded him for the blue carpet. i was laughing at his comment as he was refering to the carpet. the condy does eat but not that much i can get a few shrimp in him a week but thats all.

BTW the mushroom in the pic with the carpet is 2" to give you an idea of how huge he is lol.

#18 ·
hes so cool. i like him so far hasent eaten any fish yet so im happy about that. he seems to like the first place i put him as he hasent moved yet. im glad because its about the onlt free spot left in there lol.

#22 ·
very nice! those are about the only animal that i can't keep alive, lol. theyve always died in a matter of weeks for me. i just dont have a carribean thumb, hehe. please tell me how you do it, haha!

anyone listen to Future Sound of London? they put out a cd in the early 90s called lifeforms. the artwork has a woman holding a condy anenome in her hand. its a very moving picture.
http//www.futuresoundoflondon.fsnet.co.uk/lifeformslp.htm
-chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.