Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
See my Avatar! :D 1984 RX-7 (the GSL-SE with the 13B rotary engine), 31,000 miles (and aftermarket 3 piece mesh wheels, plus 2 size, on 50 series tires).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gingerman Raceway - in South Haven, MI - 2.0 road course.....

or Grattan Raceway - in Rockford, another 2-mile road course....

-yes

·
Registered
684 Posts
put me down too, 03.5 mazdaspeed protege :)
what dates where you thinking?
been at gingerman and waterford so far!

btw can bring my buddy with his GTI

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
I'm guessing

2004 ford Focus Wagon I am planing on picking up Doesn't count lol been driving a explorer for about 3 years and now going to a focus I'm nervous but a 35 mpg :D vs 13 MPG :eek: I am guessing I will quickly forget. was honestly looking at mazda but my family grew up on ford and I still respect my dad he served WWII so is still a little old school on that stuff. :rolleyes: so what the heck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
several ford's and mazda's share the same platform (like the B-series and Ranger pick-ups, probe/mx6, etc etc.

You would still be welcome. I own 2 VW's but i race mazdas... so I am on there.

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
yeah but!

millerracer said:
you gotta join the forum at www.mazdaoca.org and we can start planning some get-togethers!
it's a wagon lol! :rolleyes: room for lots of fish stuff though and great gas millage
and yeah I know mazda designs all the smaller cars such as the focus and that's why they are lasting so long. :p

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mazda just won the 24-Hours of Daytona... nice to see friends of mine do so well in that race (SpeedSource Mazda RX8's finished 1st and 5th)

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
I've got a CX-9, and it handles better than most actual sports cars! Mazda makes some great vehicles (despite the Ford influence-devil )

Oops, did I say that out loud?:D

I like the '9 better than most of the $60k+ SUV-type cars we looked at. Maybe give the edge to the Cayenne - but it was not $40k-$50k better!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts