Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ignore - listing in trade

I recently upgraded my 70g Oceanic RR tank & stand. It served me very well for over 12yrs but it was showing it's age with the silicone peeling in the corners, some scratches that weren't too bad if I kept the glass clean but more noticable if I didn't and while the stand is solid oak it also needs to be refinished badly and I decided to go with something a bit larger and more modern and bring it up out of our basement where it was neglected.

So I have the tank itself, the stand, and a sump sitting in our garage. I know back in the day the Oceanic tanks were well loved due to construction & glass thickness but I have no idea if this has any value in its current condition, even for coral trade, at all.

· Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figure the tank probably not a whole lot, but maybe the stand for someone who wants to refinish it... so many now are made of particle board and glue and the solid wood ones new are a bloody fortune. I have it listed up in the trading forum.... open to any offers :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.