Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife, my daughter (and another on the way) and myself are looking for a rental home. Our current living situation is about to run out (end of feb) and we need to find somewhere to move. We are looking for something in the 700/mo range, and someone who may be able to work with us on sec deposit etc. Also willing to make repairs on a house aswell!

anywhere within about a 30 min drive from novi would be great...

If anyone owns a rental house, or knows someone who does, and might be able to help us out please let me know

thanks

Jamie

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Don't know about a rental, but my neighbor will be putting his house on the market very soon. I could let you know when if you're interested in buying in Hazel Park??

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up...but buying right now isnt an option....and a little further than I hoped...I have a pt job working at the novi ice arena, and do some construction work on the side...and im activley looking for a ft job, ontop of the other stuff I do..problem is with just being approved to work here in the US a few months ago, we dont have much saved up, and no credit, so thats why Im hoping we can find someone who may be able to work with us...

But thanks for the heads up...

·
Registered
356 Posts
I would recommend you find a realtor. Many properties will be listed on your local MLS and they can help you find what you're looking for in your price range. You won't have to pay them any commission(the owner of the rental property will) and they probably know of clients who can't sell their vacant homes and would gladly have someone pay the mortgage for them. You should have lots of homes to choose from right now. If you would like I'm sure I could find you some properties to look at in your area.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
We are always looking for hard working ppl at my business. Its general labor type job, but if you show skill there is always a chance to become an operator. Its a commerical printing business, if your interested PM me, and ill give you directions. Or you can email your resume to [email protected]
or check our website www.printwell.com

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im bumping this up hoping someone might see this, and might know someone who may be able to help me and my family out

thanks

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
My wife and I own a 2 bedroom in Madison Heights. We are selling primarily, but might consider renting if we found someone we could trust. It might be too far from where you're looking, but its a nice area in a great school district with quick access to the freeway. Let me know through pm if you think you would be at all interested and we'll talk more. Thanks.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nice site and set-up! I enjoyed reading of a sucess story in Michigan! Keep up the good work!

Vivaborg said:
We are always looking for hard working ppl at my business. Its general labor type job, but if you show skill there is always a chance to become an operator. Its a commerical printing business, if your interested PM me, and ill give you directions. Or you can email your resume to [email protected]
or check our website www.printwell.com

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I think you should talk to a realtor. In this market you shouldbe able to find a nice home with a rent to own option. That is you are renting it but you have an option to buy at a later date. Some of your rent then goes towards the purchase. Plus you may get the tax break.

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
if pontiac is ok

my buddy has some decent houes that might fit that price range lmk I will give you his contact info

·
Registered
546 Posts
my aunt and uncle own rentals in brighton.. i think 1 may be open, It's right off of us-23, near the new outside mall.. I do believe it's in the price range.. It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bath with an open den. My family actually rented it when we moved up here from Florida.. my brother got the open den as his room..
Anyways, seeing how it's 10pm, I will call them tomorrow if you're interested.
pm me and lmk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts