Michigan Reefers banner
826 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  MyNemesis 
#1 ·
Well tuesday i went on the web site and could not believe what i was seeing there was nothing but top end corals lot's of sweet LPS corals and you get the chance of winning a sweet piece of high end LPS and get it for a cheap price if you win. Well all i can say is i won a bid and got a big piece of Aussi Acan's with 50 eye's on it and the thing is sweet looking and it is a High end piece. I will buy more again from him and that might be tonight i am bidding on a very sweet loking Chalice that is 8 buy 6 inch piece and i am bidding on some of the sweetest looking Acan's that i have ever seen and these thing are Ultra High End Acans but only have 8 heads on them o well they are worth the price what ever they get for them.

#5 ·
And the owner is the nices guy i talked with him for over 2 hour and it is the best auction site i have been to yet and if everything goes right i will win the Chalice he has that is off the hook i am keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

#6 ·
You must be very exited! In any post I have ever read of yours, I have never seen such run on sentances.

If it gets you this exited, I might just have to try this out when the oportunity arises! I have seen some zoas that are well worth bidding on, on their site.

Glad to here some positive feedback on them. I was sceptical at first ( even after seeing them on reefcentral), but this post has me feeling they are definitly worth a try. Thx for the heads up bks709.

#7 ·
SIR PATRICK said:
You must be very exited! In any post I have ever read of yours, I have never seen such run on sentances.

If it gets you this exited, I might just have to try this out when the oportunity arises! I have seen some zoas that are well worth bidding on, on their site.

Glad to here some positive feedback on them. I was sceptical at first ( even after seeing them on reefcentral), but this post has me feeling they are definitly worth a try. Thx for the heads up bks709.
Yes they are the real deal and what you get for the money is out standing if you can get for a cheap price like i did. And i won the Chalice coral last night and it is a sweet Chalice.

#9 ·
You kind of have to watch for the great deals. I think Brian got his chalice corals from them for less than $100.00. Huge colonies - probably 6" by 4". I traded Brian yesterday for a frag of one of the new ones. It's a very bright metallic green with orange eyes. The eyes are framed by various shades of blue. Beautiful Chalice! He got two other chalice corals that are very cool, but haven't colored up to their potential yet. I won an auction on a nine head Autralian Lobo with purples, greens and blues to be delivered Tuesday mornning for $79.00. The colony is 6" by 6". The exciting thing about these Australian corals is that they are new. They haven't been in people's aquariums. Nobody has them at a fish store. Some of the top end corals sell for what they are worth. Some you can get for a steal! In addition, you are getting to see a new coral every ten or twenty minutes from 9 pm to 11 pm. It's kind of fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.