Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never posted this in here, but made several posts with pictures and great feedback on the vendor forum.

I'm very happy with their service, packaging, shipping, prices, and corals. Everything was beautiful and healthy. Very happy with the customer service and the whole experience.

I'd definitely recommend buying from then anytime.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I just purchased some beautiful corals and two very gorgeous and healthy fish and two star fish from Aquatic Reeflections. I am very pleased with Andrew's knowledge and helpfulness. The prices are fantastic! I highly recommend Aquatic Reeflections!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Andrew is sooo professional.... Hes always nice and happy. His wife is there often shes also very nice and helpful. They actually make you feel wanted. Whenever I go there I leave feeling like I have learned something. Kudo's for AQ Reflections. They blow Vipets out the water with the Customer Service. Katherine

G

·
I am just getting started with my saltwater tank and wanting to add some corals. Sounds like this place is in GR somewhere? Can someone tell me where they are located?

·
Registered
748 Posts
It's a great place for corals and friendly service.
The fish selection is a little low but they'll order if needed to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts