Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added 08-20-2013 at 09:37 PM ----------

Getting my 150 delivered tomorrow :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What time works for you? I can make most Friday evenings or Saturday afternoons happen, possibly Sunday afternoon between 1 and 5pm. If it's at a different time but that overlaps I'd just show up for a bit then head off for my other responsibilities.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Actually, I was thinking next weekend. But it's really up to you seeing as we would be coming to your place. Let us know. Congrats on the tank! Can't wait to see it set up and in action!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Well I'm off this Sunday so that would work best for me..

---------- Post added 08-21-2013 at 10:11 AM ----------

Next weekend is no good cuz I'm going outta town

---------- Post added 08-21-2013 at 10:13 AM ----------

My condo has a sweet pool also if anyone wants to bring bathing suit, drinks are allowed on site :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Congrats on the 150 dude! What's your goals or objectives with it?

Lol, I forgot what the discussion was about. .

Okay, got it. . But yes, I am open guys. ..

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
861 Posts
Well let me know.. Also I got my tank today and the guy I bought it from Austin, stunreefer, works for cherry corals and we could check out their place next month!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I will try to drop in but some responsibilities came up for me. I will keep my eyes posted to see where the meet is going to be.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
861 Posts
How many ppl plan on coming? Its sounding like only a few so far.. Just want a head count.

---------- Post added 08-22-2013 at 12:00 PM ----------

I'm open all day.. Just gonna b working on my tank project and soaking some sun w a few cold ones

·
Registered
659 Posts
Unfortunately I now have a rather large wake to cook for on Sunday now so it looks like I won't be able to make it either. Unexpected things are expected in my line of work though

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I'm free between 1pm and 5pm, or else later like after 7:30pm on Sunday. So if it's around any of those times, I'm planning to be there.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Fish docs closes at 5 and earlier is better for them.. They will hook up prices and give us info.. I talked to mike today and just have to let him know.

---------- Post added 08-22-2013 at 07:10 PM ----------

With that said we could meet up around 1-2 at my place.. Go over there then come back n BBQ..

·
Registered
861 Posts
Well with the lack of interest in august meeting I'm gonna bow out and do other things... Sorry I tried :) one last long shot.. Meet at trop say around 11 and then head to heath beach for BBQ n fun in the sun!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Understandable, maybe we can double up in September. Say paradise corals and the swap meet? What does everyone think?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts