Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting an axolotl aquarium and I am looking for a good breader. I know these are not a saltwater fish and or have anything to do with the reefing community except for the whole water part. If anyone knows of a breader or someone trying to sell some in the Wayne, Westland, Canton, Livonia or anywhere else close areas please let me know. I am looking for 4 of them but I can't be all that picky when I have only seen 2 in the past month. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Take the time to drive up to Preuss Pets in Lansing. They have a LOT of axolotls of all varieties. And their staff knows their stuff. I wish the store were closer... although I'd be there all the time if they were.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take the time to drive up to Preuss Pets in Lansing. They have a LOT of axolotls of all varieties. And their staff knows their stuff. I wish the store were closer... although I'd be there all the time if they were.
Yeah that is what I think I might need to do.I have been to Preuss before and enjoy it, but I was looking for a little more of a local breader just trying to support the even smaller business or hobbyists.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts