Two medium anemones for sale
Size: 2 to 3 inches
Price: $40 each or the 2 for $70.
Local pickup in Canton, MI (48188) only. Sorry, I don’t know how to ship livestock properly.
- Measurements are approximate as shown in picture. The pictures showing them in the plastic container were taken this morning. Those are the actual anemones on sale. The picture with nems on the rock is an old picture just for color reference.
- The 2 nems were born/split in my tank and will be held in the tank until a pickup date has been defined to avoid stressing them.
- All the livestock in my tank has been purchased quarantined or quarantined myself and I have had zero diseases so you should not worry about pests.
- The nems live on top of a rock with the following approximate parameters: PAR 200-250; Temperature 77-78 F; Alkalinity 8.0-8.5; Salinity 34.5-35ppt; Nitrate 6-12ppm; Phosphate 0.3-0.8ppm.
- I don’t manually feed them but sometimes they catch frozen food when I feed the fish. As of today 3 of my clowns are hosted in my anemone garden along with multiple sexy shrimp (not for sale).
- They move very little and have never left their rock. The one at the bottom of the picture shows as far as they have gone, they always come back to the top (I guess they come back when they sense there is less light as they move down the rock).